Small Cavity Conductive Tray Material Info:
Tray 4006-50 is in stock in 4 materials. Plastic tray material noted below:
- Conductive black styrene has inherent ESD properties for reuse.
- PVC anti-static clear for shipping standard and ESD parts.
- White styrene is the least expensive material for shipping. This is not ESD.
- PX Med uncoated polyester for medical applications.
This product can also be sold as a kit with a clear lid under product code 4006-50KIT. Contact Customer Service for details.
Small Cavity Conductive Tray Cover Info:
Three lids are available for this tray. A flat lid, .170″ deep lid, and .110 deep lid. Usable Space is the space available for the part and is the distance between the tray cavity and the bottom of the lid feature. Materials designations as noted in part numbers below are “CD” for Conductive Black Styrene, “AS” for PVC Anti-Static, “WH” for White Styrene (not anti-static), and “UPETG” for Uncoated PETG.
- 4006-50+C is a special lid with a form feature that fits into each cavity .170″ depth leaving .090″ Usable Height Space (approximate)
- 4010-50+C is a special lid with a form feature that fits into each cavity .120″ depth leaving .140″ Usable Height Space (approximate)
- 4006-50FC is a flat cover leaving .250″ Usable height Space.
Volume based pricing for three materials below. Lids are sold separately and are the same price as the trays. Trays and lids can be combined for quantity discount. ie(100 trays + 100 lids = 200 piece price). Contact us for a quote.