ESD High Heat Material for Trays
HT Stat Material is a new material for packaging, made for high heat ESD trays, covers, and component part applications.
Typical Characteristics (Contact engineering for complete data page).
- Surface Resistivity: 10^3 – 10^7 Ohms/sq. (Test Method ASTM D-257)
- Heat Deflection Temperature: 265 degrees F (Test Method ASTM D-648)
- Thermoformable for use in trays and component parts. Inline forming and rotary forming options based on thickness required and quantity. Raw material minimum will apply.
- Conductive properties are inherent in material and not a coating.
- Military panels
- Military packaging
- Lab use
- Processing trays requiring inherent ESD and ability to be heated.
– More information can be found on our Electronic packaging materials on ELECTRONICS INDUSTRY PAGE
CONTACTS: firstname.lastname@example.org or
Chris Spiegel – email@example.com