Foam Trays are made with compartments for shipping small parts. Foam packaging has outstanding protection for fragile parts. Soft and sturdy foam materials are available in a large number of sizes. Stock tray information below including links to foam material details, tray drawings, and packaging photos.
- Foam trays in 6 stock sizes. No tooling required.
- Custom foam insert trays available for low tooling cost: $ 95.
- Foam material options include anti-static pink foam, polyethylene foam, polyurethane foam, and expanded polyethylene for “class A” parts.
- Lead time for foam trays 1-2 weeks ARO.
- 25 Tray Minimum Purchase.
Foam trays include 6 standard sizes above. NO Tooling. Foam Trays can be made with custom cavity sizes to fit your product. Tooling cost for a custom foam tray generally runs $ 95 depending on size and complexity. Contact Us to review your application and request a quote.